What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an
order, respond to a communication such as e-mail, or participate
in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address,
mailing address, phone number or other information. You may, however, visit
our site anonymously.
- Paypal credit card processing is down OFF this site in an SSL website (PayPal)
and we store none of this data
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill
the gift purchase.
- In the event that credit card details are taken over the phone for processing
with PayPal Virtual terminal, all record of the credit card details are destroyed
by incineration after the transaction. No card numbers are retained
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data
Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and
is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights
to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When
you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure
server - for more information on Volusions PCI compliance see here
. All sensitive/credit information you supply is under Secure Socket
Layer (SSL) technology via the PayPal website and Credit Card data provided over
the telephone for a specific sale is destroyed after use by incineration.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent,
or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like
Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so
look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If
you turn cookies off
, you won't have access to many features that make your
site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally
identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as
described below. The term "outside parties" does
not include Past Horizons. It also does not include website hosting partners
and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business,
or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to
comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights,
property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).Changes to our policy
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.Online Policy Only
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.Your consent